Hello guys today I want to present you my little project. After approximately 12 years I am building a pc dekstop for myself again!
I am not a gaming folk anymore, even if sometimes I enjoy playing some strategy games or playing ps4 with my friends I dedicated most of my time to my personal projects.
So because of this I choose my components based on a minimum of scalability, a lot of storage space, and the possibility to implement a few virtual machines on it.
Therefore here it's the starting list of my components:
- CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full-Tower Weiß - Computer-Gehäuse (Full-Tower, PC, Kunststoff, Stahl, Weiß, ATX,EATX,Mini-ATX, 19,3 cm)
- MOTHERBOARD: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AMD AM4 DDR4 m.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 HDMI ATX Gaming Motherboard
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4, 2GHz AM4 35MB Cache Wraith Stealth
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX High Performance Desktop Memory Module, Black 3200 Mhz 8GBx2
- PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR - 500W 80 Plus Power Supply (100-W1-0500-KR)
- SSD: Samsung 860 PRO, Internal, black., Black 512 GB
- GPU: Asus 1 GB DDR5 GT710-SL-1GD5-BRK
- PCIE CARD WIFI: Asus PCE-AC55BT B1 PCIe card (Bluetooth 4.2 + Wi-Fi 5 AC1200 Dual-Band, 2x external antennas with base, DFS)
- MONITOR: HP 22f Display (Full HD IPS) - HDMI, VGA, AMD FreeSync, 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 60 Hz, 5 ms Response Time
- KEYBOARD US: Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (QWERTY, English keyboard layout)
- MOUSE: Anker Vertical Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Mouse 1000 / 1600 DPI, 5 Buttons VerticalMouse.